Have you gone nuts looking for a home in Denver? I don’t blame you. As a local Realtor, I create close relationships with clients, and likewise, see them at their best and worst. I play different roles to serve clients, including teacher, counselor, and even therapist. Most people tend to feel like they’ve lost control a little. They’re facing unbearable stress in the real estate process. I know the five most stressful catalysts anyone could face when buying or selling.
- Job status: It could be a new job that requires relocation. Maybe it’s a job loss.
- Family situation: Maybe it’s a new child or marriage. It could also be an empty nest.
- New marriage: Maybe it’s a celebration of a new marriage. This requires combining households, possibly with children and pets.
- Divorce: It could be oriented around filing divorce. It can get messy if there’s issues over the current property.
- Recent loss: Someone might be grieving a major loss in their family, or might have a relative battling a life-threatening medical condition or illness.
There are common reasons to move. If you’re experiencing only one of these triggers, consider yourself lucky. If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in the surrounding area, reach out by phone or email! We’ll get through this together.